Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My New Blog: Obsessive Compulsive Quizzing

I have started another blog on quizzing. Since practically no one reads this blog o' mine, I don't expect many to read the other either. However, you must realise that I write these blogs as future investments. Just incase I become famous some day (say, a Booker or a Nobel prize), people would want to know me. And what better way to know me than my blogs, eh?

But I did put in quite a little research into my new quiz blog:
I plan to put up the answers to each of the quizzes with the next quiz that I post (which should be one week afterwards). These quizzes will be in sets of 10 on some topic (beauty pageants to begin with). Maybe someday, I could compile all of them together and publish a quiz book. Now, that would be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Subhashish Bhadra said...

Thank you.