Thursday, November 13, 2008

Coming Up : Kritika and I

A lot of people of late have been talking about Kritika and I. They ask me "Do you have a crush on Kritika or vice-versa?" They have talked behind our backs - "is there something between the two?"

Since it is very important to quash all these rumours, but I also belive in not writing more than one post per day, this should be the topic of my next post.

But just to give you guys a preview, there is nothing really going on between the two of us. We HATE each other. We keep on screaming at each other all the time on the phone. I tell her "why are you irritating me today?" and she goes like "Tu pagal hai kya? Tera dimaag kharab hai kya?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems like u r really troubled by people linking you with kritika.i would simply say that there's a thin line between love n hate....

p.s. which flavour of ice cream do you like?

Subhashish said...

Ummm... I like chocochips as such, but I am bored of it.Anyways, I am as troubled over this as I was with my linking with you, i.e. no trouble at all, just a little nagging irritation.